Updated 15th January 2023 for WorkSpaces Manager 5.5.0
• WorkSpaces Environment Management with optional application self-service feature for domain group-based application deployment
• Task driven User & WorkSpaces provisioning
• Performance monitoring
• Multi-AWS Account
• Automatic reboot schedule defined on a per WorkSpaces basis
• Cost reporting and Cost Optimisation
• WorkSpaces Performance Monitor Agent to report on Processor, Memory and Disk statistics
WorkSpaces Manager provides a full Amazon WorkSpaces management portal. Containing both a user self-service portal and administration portal administration of WorkSpaces in a simple to use browser-based portal. This removes the need to provide staff with access to the AWS console and provides easy searching across all WorkSpaces and User information.
The WorkSpaces Performance Monitor Agent can be deployed by domain GPO to gather hourly metrics on Processer and Memory utilisation and available disk space for root and user drives, as well as logon\logoff\inactivity\disconnect times.
The User portal can be extended to provide application self-service if the environment, provide group-based application deployment service such as Cloudpaging, Liquidware FlexApp, Chocolatey, SCCM or similar products.
WorkSpaces Manager is deployed as an appliance from the AWS Marketplace as an EC2 instance.
|By||Nuvens Consulting Limited|
|Categories||Application Development Infrastructure as Code|
|Operating System||Windows, Windows Server 2019|
|Delivery Method||AWS Marketplace / Amazon Machine Image|
Post your comment on this topic.