WorkSpaces Manager has some network requirements the need to be satisfied. Mainly, it will require access to:
• AWS APIs on TCP/443
• RDS on MS-SQL TCP/1433
• nuvens.info on TCP/443
• DNS on TCP/UDP 53
• RDP on TCP/3389
• Active Directory on TCP/UDP 88 (Kerberos authentication)
• Active Directory on TCP/UDP 389 (LDAP) or TCP/UDP 686 (LDAPS)
• Active Directory Global Catalogue on TCP/3268
• Active Directory and Samba on TCP/UDP 445
• NetBIOS on TCP/UDP 135 and TCP/UDP 138
• NTP on UDP/123
• NNTP TCP/433
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.